How To Install Android Nougat on Any Android Phone
Do you want to Install Android Nougat on Your Android Phone? If yes then you are at the right place today we are here with the guide to How to Install Android Nougat on Any Android Phone.
We are going to use custom ROM for that. So without wasting Anymore time, Let’s being the guide How to Install Android Nougat on Any Android Phone.
Feature of Lineage OS
- Stock launcher
- Obviously Based on Android Nougat
- Better RAM management
- improvement in Battery life
- Say by to hang and lag problem
- Smooth and Stable.
Before we start the process here is some pre-requirements, Follow all of them otherwise you end up with brick your Android Phone.
- The Lineage OS is only for Android Phone. iPhone User Please Stay away.
- We Recommend to take Complete backup using Custom Recovery.
- Make sure there is more then 65% to 75% battery in your Android phone.
- CMW or TWRP recovery is required to flash the lineage OS.
- Your Android Phone Should be Rooted. How to Root Android Phone Click Here and Do it.
List of Android Device Can Download Lineage OS Down Below.
Now We are Going to Install Android Nougat on Any Android Phone.
- First of all Download Lineage OS rom for Your Android Device.
- Now turn off the Android Phone.
- Now you have to Boot your Android phone into TWRP Recovery mode.
- First of all tap on backup and Make backup of current OS.
- Now tap on Wipe and Wipe Data and Dalvik Cache.
- Now tap on install and choose the lineage OS zip file and Gapps zip file.
- Swipe to install and wait for the installation to get done.
- That’s all!!! now you have successfully installed Android Nougat on Any Android Phone.
So this was out Guide on How to Download and install Android Nougat on Any Android Phone. if you have any doubt feel free to leave comment down below in the comment section.