Update Xiaomi redmi 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Xiaomi redmi 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo? And want to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Redmi 4 ? If yes then you are at right place. Today in this guide we will show you Ways to Update Redmi 4 in Latest android 8.0 Oreo officially and by using a rom.
The redmi 4 comes with a 5 inch screen which have a resolution of 720X1080 making it Hd screen. Under the hood of the Xiaomi redmi 4 there is 3Gb of ram and 32 gb of memory which can be further expanded upto 128 Gb using a memory card. The smartphone officially runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Miui 8 but in this guide today we will show you way to Update Redmi 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Update Xiaomi redmi 4 to Android oreo 8.0
So in this guide, we will show you the easiest way to which you will be able to install Android 8.0 oreo on your xiaomi redmi 4. But before you install the latest android version there are points you have to remember and need to take care of .
Points before you Update Redmi 4 to Android 8.0
- This guide is only for Xiaomi redmi 4 and dont try to use this guide on any other device
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet so that you can download android 8.0 for redmi 4
- Backup of every important file and contacts is recommended.
How to Update Redmi 4 to android 8.0 Oreo
- First of all Go to Settings of your smartphone
- Now go to About Phone option
- Now you will see system Updates option or You can also go to Updater app direct in the App drawer.
- Now Tap on check for Updates option
- Now the App will start searching updates for your redmi 4
- Now You will see a Miui Update Available for redmi 4
- Now Tap on Download and Install
- Now tap on Install And reboot option
- Now wait for the installation to get completed.
- Thats all !!! You have successfully update redmi 4 to android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update Redmi 4 to Android oreo 8.0 we hope this guide helped you in Updating your smartphone to the latest Android version and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.