Update galaxy J2 to Android oreo 8.0
Want to Update galaxy j2 to android 8.0 Oreo? if yes you are at right place. We are here with the guide on How to Update Galaxy J2 to Android 8.0 Oreo. Samsung galaxy j2 is one of the very first Samsung devices that got the Android 8.0 Oreo update. So without wasting much time, lets start the guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy J2 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Samsung galaxy J2 comes with a 4.7 inch display which has a resolution of 540X960 and comes with 234 pixels density, The display is a Super AMOLED display which increases the battery backup of the device. Coming to the processor specification of the smartphone so the Galaxy j2 comes with Exynos quad-core processor coupled with 1Gb of ram. The smartphone still runs on Android 5.1.1 lollipop but in this guide, we will show you How to Update Galaxy J2 to android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Update galaxy J2 to android 8.0 Oreo
So in this guide we will show you the easiest way to upgrade galaxy j2 to android 8.0 oreo So without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to update Galaxy J2 to oreo 8.0.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo rom in Samsung Galaxy J2
- First of all Make sure your smartphone is fully charged
- Now go to settings of your smartphone
- Now you will see system updates option on the screen
- Now tap on Check for system updates
- Now you will see Android 8.0 Oreo Update on the screen
- Now tap on Download and install Update
- Now after downloading the updated tap on Install
- Now wait for the installation to get completed
- Now simply tap on Reboot
- The first reboot will take more time than usual.
- However its normal
- Thats all! you have update your galaxy j2 to android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our Guide on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo rom in Galaxy J2 we hope this guide helped you to Update Your smartphone to latest android 8.0 Oreo.