Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo? If Yes then you are at right place today we are here with the guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Android oreo 8.0. Galaxy Note 4 is now an almost 4 year old device but still, it is one of the best devices when it comes to Performance.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with 5.7 Inch screen with 1440X2560 resolution and 518 pixels per inch pixel density.The Smartphone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor which is coupled with 3Gb of ram which handles all the tasks easily. Coming to the camera’s so the smartphone comes with a 16Mp camera unit at the back end whereas a 3.7 Mp camera unit is placed at the front end for taking selfies. The smartphone came with android 4.4 KitKat out of the box, however, company release an android 6.0 marshmallow update later. So in this guide, we will show you How to Update Galaxy note 4 to android 8.0 oreo.
Guide to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So as we all know that this guide is about How to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo but before you start to Update galaxy Note 4 to oreo there are some points you have to remember. So without wasting much time, lets start the guide on How to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 8.0 oreo.
Points you have to remember Before you Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- This Guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 so don’t try this on any other device as it may brick your device
- Make sure there is at least 78% battery in Your device so that it doesn’t get turned off in the updating procedure
- Make sure you have made a backup of all Important things because after you update your device you will not be able to get your files back
- internet Connection is required to Download Updating files for Galaxy Note 4.
How to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- So first of all Download Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Android Oreo Update From Here
- Now move the update to the root of sd card
- Now you have to rename the file to a name you can easily remember
- We will recommend you to Keep name as Update.zip.
- Now turn off your device completely
- Now you have to boot Galaxy Note 4 in recovery mode
- After you boot into recovery mode tap on Wipe
- Now select Wipe Data and Factory reset
- Now select Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Now Select Wipe cache partition.
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose The Update.zip file you have downloaded earlier.
- Now you have to wait till the installation gets completed
- Now you will get an option on the Reboot
- Just tap on that.
- The first reboot may take more time than usual
So that’s How you Can Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo, We Hope this guide helped you Install Android 8.0 oreo on Your Galaxy Note 4 smartphone.