Update Yu Yureka to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Yu Yureka to Android 8.0 Oreo? Today we are here with the guide on How to Upgrade Yu Yureka to Android oreo 8.0 . Yu Yureka was the very first device from Yu in india and Yu is the sister brand of Micromax. The Device is basically a rebranded version of Coolpad F2. So in this guide, we will show you How to Update Yu yureka to Android oreo 8.0.
Yu Yureka comes with a 5.5 inch screen which has a resolution of 720X1280 and comes with a pixel density of 267 pixels per inch. The smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core processor coupled with 2Gb of ram and 32Gb of internal storage. The smartphone also comes with 13Mp camera unit at the back end and a 5Mp camera unti is placed at the front side for taking selfies. So in this guide we will show you How to Update Yu yureka to android 8.0 Oreo.
Guide to Update Yu Yureka to Android 8.0 Oreo
So We will tell you the easiest way to Update Yu yureka to Android 8.0 oreo, But before you start the Installation process we will tell you some of the advantages and disadvantages you will get after you Update yu yureka to android 8.0 Oreo.
Advantages After you Update Yu Yureka to Android 8.0 oreo
- Update Is based on Latest android 8.0 Oreo
- The Android oreo Update for Yu Yureka is Very smooth and stable
- Ram management feature helps to play games easily.
- Much better the Stock OS
Points you Have to remember before you Update Yu Yureka to Android 8.0 Oreo
- This Guide is only for Yu Yureka so don’t try it on any other device as it will brick your phone permanently
- There should be at least 54% battery in your device so that your phone doesn’t gets turned off during the installation process.
- It is recommended that you should make a backup of all your important files so that if in case the device gets bricked you will be able to get your files back.
- TWRP recovery is required to flash the rom on your smartphone
How to Update Yu Yureka to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Update for yu Yureka from Here
- Now You have to turn off your smartphone completely
- Now you have to boot your device in recovery mode
- Now you have to tap on Wipe option
- Now tap on Wipe Dalvik cache and wipe cache partition
- Now tap on Install and choose the rom you have Downloaded in the first step
- Now just wait for the installation to get completed
- Now tap on reboot.
- Thats all !!! You have successfully Update yu Yureka to android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update yu yureka to android oreo 8.0 We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubts you can write down in the comments section below.